Stagecraft is required to comply with the rules of the Atlas House Body Corporate (the body corporate that owns the building in which the Gryphon Theatre is situated). To prevent Stagecraft being in breach of those rules, the Hirer shall not:
- use the loading bay and emergency exit so as to interfere with the use of those areas by the owners, tenants or guests of other units in the building. In particular, the Hirer must not operate any vehicle or equipment that is likely to cause damage to the loading bay or emergency exit and will be liable for any damage that is caused if the Hirer does so, or allows anyone else to do so.
- obstruct or allow the obstruction of those areas
- use or allow the Gryphon Theatre to be used for any purpose that is illegal or that may be harmful to the reputation of the Gryphon Theatre, Stagecraft or of Atlas House
- allow any rubbish or litter to accumulate in the Gryphon Theatre or in the loading bay or emergency exit
- use the Gryphon Theatre or permit it to be used in any manner so as to cause a nuisance, annoyance, disturbance, damage or injury to any occupier of any of the other units in the building
- make or allow to be made any objectionable noise in the Gryphon Theatre, or in the loading bay or emergency exit, or interfere in any way with the peaceful enjoyment of other owners or lessees or occupiers of other units in the building
- permit anything to be done or bring or keep anything in the Gryphon Theatre, or the loading bay or emergency exit, that may create a fire hazard or that may increase the fire insurance premium on the Gryphon Theatre or that may contravene the fire regulations or the rules regulations ordinances or bylaws of any authority having jurisdiction over the Gryphon Theatre or the services supplied to the Gryphon Theatre
- leave the Gryphon Theatre inadequately secured when it is not occupied
- place any banner or sign on the outside of the building that does not comply with the conditions agreed between the Body Corporate and Stagecraft, and for which Stagecraft's consent is therefore required
- deposit or throw away any rubbish, dirt, dust or other material anywhere except into bins or receptacles provided for this purpose. Any refuse is to be securely wrapped and, in the case of tins or other containers, completely drained of liquid.
- use for any other purpose other than for which they were constructed, any toilet, convenience, drain or other water apparatus or put in them any sweepings, rubbish, rags or other unsuitable substance
- throw or allow to fall any paper, refuse or any other substance whatsoever from any window, door or other part of the Gryphon Theatre or the loading bay
- mark, paint, drive nails or screws or like into, or otherwise damage or deface, any structure that forms part of the common property of Atlas House eg, the loading bay.